Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hindsight

They say that hindsight is 20/20, but I think I probably knew it all along.  All of the warning signs I chose to ignore because he always happened to say just what I wanted to hear, or maybe I didn’t want to accept that the wonderful ideas of a happy future were nothing more than ideas, and far from reality.  Looking back, here are some signs I should have noticed along the way.
Top Five Signs He Never Loved You

1.  He leaves for vacation alone 2 months before your wedding.
2.  He tells you a week apart isn’t long enough to miss you.
3.  You have to send him Outlook invites just to request a date.
4.  His idea of spending time together is sitting on the toilet or falling asleep.
5.  He spends his free time with his mother (and just about anything else) instead of you.
If you see any of these signs, RUN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment